Worthy Magazine Rack

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Worthy Online Find: Alicia P

A very dear friend of mine told me about an amazing woman that she has the honor of working with. She sent me the link to the site and my eyes ventured into a couture, suede-jewelry heaven. Ladies and gents, allow me to introduce you to Alicia P. She is a New York based artist and innovative jewelry designer. You must get acquainted with her. Trust me, you will be doing yourself a favor. Alicia combines precious stones and other raw materials with suede to create eye-catching, breathtaking statement pieces. In short, I want. I need.

Seriously guys, I am in my happy place right now. For more information on Alicia P visit her site. She is also on Etsy and Immila Road.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love your jewelry. Thank you Worthy Magazine, look forward to reading about many more new designers.

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

Woow thanks for the information, I will chek her online shop out !!right now :)

Post a Comment